REDUCED WORKLOAD AND INCREASED CONTROL
THRUSTSENSE Full Regime Autothrottle brings reduced pilot workload and increased control to all phases of flight on BEECHCRAFT KING AIR aircraft. With the ability to compute and control engine power through climb, cruise, descent, go around and landing, ThrustSense Autothrottle prevents over temperature and over torque at excessive power levels. The system also can assist in monitoring and actively protecting against under-speed stall or over-speed damage.
- VMCa Protection Against Loss of Control
- FADEC Engine Protection
- Speed Limit Protection
- Reduced Pilot Workload in High Density Airspace
- Increased Situational Awareness
FAA Certified for Installation on:
- Beechcraft King Air 200 Models equipped with COLLINS AEROSPACE PRO LINE 21 avionics
- Beechcraft King Air 300 Models equipped with Collins Aerospace PRO LINE FUSION avionics
Pending FAA Certification on:
- Beechcraft King Air 200 Models equipped with Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion avionics (est. Fall 2020)
- Beechcraft King Air 300 Models equipped with Collins Aerospace Pro Line 21 (est. Fall 2020)
With access to original data, intellectual property and the largest global support network in general aviation, Textron Aviation can provide a breadth and depth of solutions that aren’t available anywhere else. Our Aftermarket sales team, field service representatives and technical support teams are always on call to provide you with the most attentive and knowledgeable care.
To learn more about ThrustSense Autothrottle for King Air aircraft, please fill out the form-fill below: