Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO)
CAMO Services for the Cessna®, Beechcraft®, and Hawker® fleet
In an effort to provide comprehensive service to Citation, Beechcraft, and Hawker fleet, the CAMO
organization holds various CAMO approvals from EASA and overseas territories.
Our European Service Centers have years of experience working with international authorities to keep your aircraft flying.
Complimentary Services Offered:
- AMP development and revision
- Scheduled maintenance planning for both line and base
- Technical records administration and storage
- Management of approved modification and repairs
- AD and SB management
- Flight log management
- Lifetime parts control and management
- Subpart I Airworthiness review certificate
(ARC, recommendation, extension) for EASA registered
The duration of the complimentary offer is 3 years from date of contract.
ProCamo is available for all:
- Cessna® Citation® aircraft
- Beechcraft® 90, 200, 300 aircraft
- Beechcraft Premier® aircraft
- Hawker® 700, 750, 800, 800XP, 850XP, 900XP aircraft
- Beechjet 400
ProCamo approvals for:
- All EASA member states
- Cayman Islands (generic)
- Isle of Man Nominated Technical
- San Marino
- Guernsey Aircraft Registry
Contact your local service center to understand what complimentary ProCAMO services can do for you.
Please contact +331.49922200
PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
Please contact +420.234.624.517
Please contact +41.43.815.8123
Please contact +184.108.40.206.00
TERMS OF SERVICE
All maintenance to be performed at a factory-owned service center, except AOG service or by direction of the CAMO. ProTech® on some older
aircraft models is not available, and preferred ProTech rates would not apply.
Exclusions apply — contact your territory sales manager for more information.